NeoGraft Hair Restoration Maryland
Permanent Hair Replacement for Men and Women
NeoGraft is a safe,effective and minimally invasive method to restore a full and completely natural-looking hairline for male and female hair loss patients alike. Because we can transplant individual hair follicles quickly and precisely, you get maximum coverage of balding areas in one procedure, without unsightly scars. This eliminates the hassle of repeated treatments and saves you money. And the results last a lifetime.
Why Choose Us for Your Hair Restoration?
We have found NeoGraft to be a safe, quality treatment that offers more consistent, aesthetically pleasing results with fewer risks for complications. This truly gives our patients a better option for hair restoration:
- We’re the only practice in the Baltimore region to offer NeoGraft. Our board certified plastic surgeons have the skill & aesthetic vision needed to place the grafted hair safely, precisely and evenly so it appears natural for years to come. Your initial consultation is free.
- Treatment is quick and comfortable with little to no downtime. Most patients can return to light activity the next day, and NeoGraft places fewer restrictions on exercise and sports than other hair restoration options.
- It protects the hair follicles during the transplant process. This increases the rate of follicle survival to as high as 98%, helping you get optimal results with a single procedure.
- Any scars are tiny and virtually undetectable, so you can wear your hair any way you want. Even patients who keep their hair very short say they don’t give a second thought to scars.
- It’s equally effective for men and women. NeoGraft’s precision allows us to achieve beautiful results that retain a natural hairline and pattern for each patient.
What to Expect During Your Neograft Procedure
Neograft is minimally invasive and requires only local anesthesia. During the procedure, your surgeon will transfer individual hair follicles from the back of the head, where hair is not subject to thinning, to areas where hair loss has occurred. This allows us to use healthy, living hair that will continue to grow naturally once transplanted.
The NeoGraft system assists in quickly and painlessly removing the hair follicles and implanting them to the balding areas. The procedure is faster than manual grafting methods and increases the success of the grafting process. For most patients, the procedure only takes a few hours.
While Neograft markedly improves the hair restoration procedure, no technology can substitute for a skilled and experienced surgeon. By having a board certified plastic surgeon perform Neograft hair restoration, you can be rest-assured that your procedure is safe and effective and that your results look natural.
The Results: A Lifetime of Thicker, Fuller Hair
Like normal hair growth, which involves a growth cycle, transplantation is an ongoing process that requires a commitment of time. Once the hair follicle has been implanted into the balding area, the implanted hair will stay in place for 2 – 3 weeks before shedding. After shedding, the new growth will begin in 3 – 4 months. This is a normal and important part of any hair restoration process. After that time period, the hair will continue to grow normally – like you never had hair loss in those areas. Your results will look natural and healthy, and will last a lifetime.