Lose Your Fat—For Good!
CoolSculpting® is the coolest new non-surgical way to lose those annoying fat bulges that just don’t seem to budge. It works by targeting & freezing only the unwanted fat cells. These die off so your body can metabolize them away, giving you a noticeably slimmer shape.
CoolSculpting is safe, FDA cleared & clinically proven. There’s no incisions, no downtime. Results look natural and can be seen as early as 3 weeks following treatment, with the most dramatic results after 1 to 3 months.
Why choose BELECARA for CoolSculpting?
We’re the only practice in the Baltimore area with DualSculpting!
With two CoolSculpting machines, we can treat two separate areas at once, in a speedy treatment session we call DualSculpting. This lets you target stubborn fat on both sides of your body during a single appointment. Learn More >>
Exclusive pricing with Transformation Packages
Our Transformation Packages are innovative CoolSculpting options that let you customize your treatment to get the best results for your body. This comprehensive approach will result in the beautifully sculpted shape you want. Get the details on Transformation Packages >>
Qualified Medical Professionals
We know body contouring. Our Baltimore aesthetic services team works closely with our board certified plastic surgeons to ensure your treatment is safe and effective.
Who gets CoolSculpting?
If the following describes you, we think you’ll want to look into CoolSculpting:
- You hate needles. CoolSculpting is completely nonsurgical. Read our CoolSculpting FAQ’s to get the details.
- You don’t want to devote your entire day to treatment. CoolSculpting generally takes about 1 hour, and then you can go back to your usual routine.
- You don’t have time to lay low. There is no downtime with CoolSculpting.
- You’ve got love-handles that won’t respond to diets or workouts. Unlike dieting or exercise, CoolSculpting can actually destroy fat cells exactly where you want to.
- You’re cool with results that show up gradually. It takes a little while for your body to metabolize and get rid of the frozen fat cells. But after about 8-12 weeks, you’ll notice the most dramatic results.
Learn the basics about CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting vs. Liposuction
CoolSculpting offers patients who want to shrink moderate bulges on their hips, torso or thighs—but aren’t quite ready for surgery—an effective non-surgical option to achieve their goals. However, it’s not a replacement for liposuction. This infographic breaks down the strengths of both CoolSculpting and liposuction to help you weigh your options. You can also read Dr. Cohen’s article on the difference between CoolSculpting & liposuction.
Have more questions? Contact us and we’ll fill you in.
We’ll be happy to share the details with you. The best thing to do is schedule a free consultation, so you can meet with our surgeons and aesthetic services staff and learn if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting. In the meantime, check out our CoolSculpting FAQ’s to learn more about how the procedure works.
Learn more about your CoolSculpting options in Maryland:
- Get pricing info with our convenient Transformation Packages
- Find out why DualSculpting gives you faster, better treatment
- Get answers to our top 12 questions about CoolSculpting
Call us today to find out if CoolSculpting is right for you! 410-296-0414.
We invite you to call BELECARA at 410.296.0414 to schedule your personal cosmetic consultation today.