Breast Augmentation Maryland
Why have Breast Augmentation?
Our patients have many different reasons for choosing breast augmentation. Most often, women just want to feel more confident in their bodies and look good in the clothing they would like to wear.
Whether you’ve always known you would get breast implants someday or you want to get your pre-pregnancy shape back, we are here to help you make the best decision for your body and your lifestyle.
Why Choose the Cosmetic Surgery Center of Maryland?
At CSCMD, we believe that you should be a partner in your breast surgery experience. We’re known for creating a welcoming, comfortable, professional environment and treating our patients like special guests, while putting your safety and well-being first.
- Our board certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Michael Cohen and Dr. Larry Lickstein, have over 20 years of experience in cosmetic breast surgery and perform hundreds of breast augmentations each year.
- Dr. Michael Cohen is internationally recognized for his expertise in Breast Surgery. He has been designated a LEAD Surgeon (Leadership, Experience and Development in Breast Augmentation) by Mentor and voted Top Doc in Cosmetic Breast Surgery by Baltimore Magazine.
- We offer free consultations with our Baltimore breast experts, including the chance to try on implants in different sizes.
- Most importantly, our patients love their results.
Our surgeons will listen to what you hope to look like with breast augmentation. They will help you choose the best size, shape and type of implants to not only achieve your desired look but also fit your lifestyle and your body’s natural form.
See Why Patients Choose CSCMD for Breast Augmentation
Your Options for Breast Implants
You have more options than ever before in choosing a comfortable, safe, natural-looking implant for your new look. Choose from saline, silicone gel, or highly cohesive “gummy bear” silicone implants.
Trying on Breast Implants
This is the fun part! You will get to spend time in front of the mirror trying on different sized implants to see how each option looks on you. This is where you will get to really “preview” your new look!
Improving Shape with Breast Augmentation + Lift
If your breasts are sagging or look “deflated” after pregnancy or weight loss, a breast augmentation with lift can improve the volume, shape, and position of your breasts in a single procedure, restoring your figure to its pre-baby form so you can wear your bikini with confidence.
Correcting Asymmetry with Breast Implants
While most women have some size discrepancy between the left and right breasts (the left breast is usually a little larger), more significant asymmetry can make it hard to find bras & swimsuits that fit. Our surgeons can correct asymmetry with breast implants. With a larger implant on one side, you can look naturally symmetrical and feel more comfortable in clothing.
What Does Breast Augmentation Cost?
Each patient’s goals with cosmetic surgery are a little different. The cost of breast augmentation in Baltimore depends on which implants you choose and whether or not you are having another procedure at the same time. At your consultation, we will provide a detailed fee quote and go over your payment options.
Our Financing Specialists are experts in securing financing for cosmetic surgery and are here to make paying for your breast augmentation as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help you arrange for affordable monthly payments, so you can make your new look a reality!
Read More or Get Started Today:
- Ready to get started? Contact us for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our patient financing programs.
- Have more general questions? Download our Smart Woman’s Guide to Breast Augmentation.
- Want to know what’s involved in the surgery? Read our surgery & recovery details.
- Need more implant info? Read about the differences between saline and silicone breast implants.
- How can you get the perfect implant size? Learn what’s important in choosing implant size.
**NOTES: The specific risks and the suitability of this procedure for any given individual can only be determined through a consultation with our surgeons. Breast enhancement is usually cosmetic in nature and is therefore not covered by insurance, unless the indication for surgery was due to breast reconstruction.